Vector Control Research Centre
Notification for Admission 2013:
Open Competition (Category-I)
- Applicants may have B.Sc. in discipline of Zoology/ Life Sciences / Botany / Medical Laboratory Technology / Ecology / Microbiology / Environmental Science/ Biochemistry, or B.V.Sc. or B.E., /B.Tech., or B.V.Sc., or M.B.B.S. degree with Biotechnology as 1 subject accepted by the Academic Council of Pondicherry University
In-Service/Self Supporting/Sponsored (Category-II)
- 1. Indian Nationals:
- Applicants may have employed either in Non-government or Gov agencies and have completed 5 years of regular service
- Applicants may have passed the degree with subjects indicated above at category-I
- 2. Foreign Nationals:
- Applicants who are foreign categories under the category-I or equivalent eligible to apply.
- Open Competition – 08
- Sponsored / In-Service – 04
Procedure of Selection:
- category-I : entrance test
- Category-II: interview (Indian Nationals)
- Category II: Foreign National based on letter of reference /recommendation from the Head of Institution/ Department, last studied, if the candidate is a student / the Employer, if he/she is in service
- Category-I: 6,000/- rs pm has to be paid.
- Category-II- 3,000/- rs pm has to be paid.
Application Form Detail:
- Applicants who apply for any of these post may super scribed at envelope for Admission to M.Sc, and sent only by speed post/ registered
- To, the Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Indira Nagar, Medical Complex, Puducherry-605006
- Indian Nationals of Applications from should be accompanied by DD of 100/- rs
- 50/- rs for SC/ST applicants
- In favor of the Director, Vector Control Research Centre.
- Payable at Pondicherry.
- Envelop should be self addressed & 25/- rs of stamped.
Submission Last Date: June 14th 2013
Indian Council of Medical Research,
Gov of India,
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare,
Dept of Health Research,