Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Shahjahan Road, Dhopur House, New Delhi – 110069
Engineering Services Examination – 2014
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Engineering Services Examination, 2014 from 20th June, 2014 for recruitment to the approx. 582 posts (PH-24) of Indian Engineering Service. The Examination will be held at various centres across the country.
- Category I – Civil Engineering
- Category II – Mechanical Engineering
- Category III – Electrical Engineering
- Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Age : Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01/01/2014. The upper age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a degree in Engineering or equivalent. Provided that a candidate applying for the posts of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Engineer Group A in Wireless Planning & Coordination Wing/ Monitoring Organisation may possess M.Sc.Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject. Candidates who qualify on the results of the written part of the examination will be summoned for personality test.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Fee: Rs.200/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/Debit card.. SC/ ST/ Female / PH candidates are exempted from payment (OBC candidates required to pay full fee).
How To Apply: Apply Online at UPSC website from 22/03/2014 to 21/04/2014 at UPSC website upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php .