Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2014
Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 25/05/2014 for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD) and Department of Posts, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES), Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage.
- Vacancies will be determined in due course.
- Age Limit : Relaxation in age as per rules.
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
- Educational Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Fee : Rs. 100/- in to be paid in SBI by payment challan or by Net Banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply : Candidate should apply Online at ssconline.nic.in on or before 26/03/2014 for Part-I and up to 28/03/2014 for Part-II.
Candidates those apply Offline should apply in the prescribed format on or before 28/03/2014 (04/04/2014 for candidates from far-flung areas)