Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION Session 2013
Admissions in Ph.D Courses 2013
- Fellowship Holders only.
- Selected applicants name will display on official website.
Expertise in area:
- Technology Development for Diagnosis and Evaluation of Movement Disorders
- Experimental Pathology
- Mammalian derived extracellular matrix for tissue engineering applications
- Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering
- Pediatric and Preventive Cardiology and Cardiovascular Epidemiology
- Processing and Testing of Polymers for Biomedical Application
- Mechanical and Dynamic Testing of Polymeric Materials
- Polymer-ceramic/Bioglass Composites
- Sustained drug delivery systems
- Radiopaque polymers for medical application
- Surface coating on devices
- Hydrogel systems
- Curcumin solubilization for medical applications
- Clinical Epileptology
- Regulation of autophagy is diseases
- Biomedical materials and polymers for medical applications
- Implant and medical devices
- Tissue engineering
- Molecular Genetics of Epilepsy
- Language dysfunction
- Cellular and Molecular Cardiology
- Functional Neuroimaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Medical image processing
- Polymer Composites
- Synthesis of Polymers for Medical
- Dental Applications
- Inorganic Hybrid Materials (Ormocers)
- Nano Composites
- Smart Composites and Dental Tissue Remineralization
- Signalling events in Gliomas
- Pathobiology of neurodegenerative disorders
- Molecular Genetics in Epilepsy/Neurology
- Molecular Neurobiology
- Motor Physiology including Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Electrical Stimulation
- Drug Delivery Systems
Detail of Eligibility:
- Applicants have PG degree in relevant field with good academic record.
- 60% or (6.5/10 GPA) marks both in UG, PG and MBBS.
- Applicants with JRF have get selected through national level test( CSIR, UGC, ICMR, DBT).
- OR applicants apply only and selection is basis of interview.
- Candidate may download their application form directly from official site.
- DD of rs 1000/- rs essential to attach payable at Trivandrum and in the favor of Director, SCTIMST.
- Fill all relevant detail correctly.
- And send it to “the Deputy Registrar, Division of Academic Affairs, Biomedical Technology Wing, SCTIMST, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695012”.
- Receipt of application form Last date: July, 17th 2013.
- Interview date: July 31st 2013.
Phone No: 0471-2520440,
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org