- All Fields marked with the * are mendatory to fill
- A candidate seeking admission to 5 Year Dual
Degree Integrated PG course should have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent
examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education MP or any
other recognized Board in first division or equivalents grade, securing
pass marks separatley in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Candidates must ensure that they have
correctly filled the application form. After submission of online
application form, request for change of entries, will not be accepted.
Incorrectly filled application forms are liable to be rejected.
- The name of the candidate entered in the
application form, must be the same as given in the mark sheet of the
qualifying examination . Any discrepancies in the name should be
authenticated by the competent authority.
- Registration Fee:- The Registration fee for
Unreserved (UR) candidates is Rs. 750/-. however the candidates
belonging to Schedule Cast (SC) and Schedule Tribe(ST) & Other
Backword Class (OBC) categories of Madhya Pradesh domicile are not
required to submit the registration fee.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed application form with you
- Enclose the following documents with the printed application form.
- Completed Application Form with your and parent / guardian’s signature.
- Your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) affixed on application appropriately.
- Attested copy of 10th class certifiate for Date of Birth.
- Attested copy of category certificate if you belong to SC/ST/OBC.
- Attested copy of MP domicile certifiacte in case of SC/ST/OBC category.