Punjab State Co-Operative Agricultural Development Bank Recruitment 2013 www.nitttrchd.ac.in
The Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development Bank Limited invites on-line applications on the prescribed form for the posts of Assistant Manager and Information Technology Officer. The detail regarding requisite educational qualifications, age, experience, application fee, reservation, Pay Band + Grade Pay etc. and all other conditions are available on Website recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in The Punjab State Co-operative Agricultural Development Bank Limited, which was previously known as The Punjab State Co-operative Land Mortgage Bank Ltd., was registered on 26.02.1958, under the Cooperative Societies Act basically with the object to grant long term loans to the owners of land or other immovable property, to enable them to discharge their debts, to carry out Agricultural improvements, to acquire land for the formation of economic holdings and other like purposes and thereby to promote thrift and self help among them.
Recruitment Summary: Punjab State Co-Operative Agricultural Development Bank invited the application form for the posts of Assistant Manager/Information Technology Officer , apply before 27/09/2013.
Job Location: Chandigarh
Name of the Post
Total No. of Posts
Information Technology Officer
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- No of Vacancy : 26 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3800/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : B. Com. First Class/B.Sc. (Agriculture) First Class/ M.B.A.First Class. Preferential Qualifications M.Sc. Agriculture (Agronomy)/M.Sc. Agriculture Economics /C.A./ M.Com.
1. The Challan Form for depositing fee in Punjab National Bank Branches can be down-loaded from Website recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in from 04.09.2013 onwards.
2. The last date for deposit of on-line fee for these posts is 20.09.2013.
3. The on-line application is to be submitted on Website recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in The last date for submitting on-line application is 27.09.2013 upto 5.00 P.M.
submission of on-line application, the candidates will keep the printed
copy of the same with them alongwith a copy of the Bank Challan.
5. Permanent/Regular Retrenched
employees of closed Cooperative Sugar Mills and Cooperative Spinning
Mills in the State of Punjab can approach the Bank on any working day
during office hours from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. upto 27.09.2013
alongwith their applications/eligibility proof/supporting documents
including retrenchment orders. As per the Policy for re-employment of
retrenched staff of Cooperative Institutions issued by the Registrar,
Cooperative Societies, Punjab, Chandigarh vide letter No. RCS/
Planning/345 dated 06.08.2012 if the number of applicants is more than
the number of posts to be filled up, a special examination shall be
conducted to test their skills and knoweldge required for the post.