Online Application Form Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2013 – www.kvpy.org.in
Request for Application Form
- Each Stream has its own application form.
- Students may apply either by hard copy or Online (www.kvpy.org.in).
- For Online application forms, Those who are unable to apply online may request for a hard Copy.
- A hard copy of the application form can be
obtained from KVPY on request on a plain paper enclosing the paid
“Bank Challan/ Pay-in-slip” (available at:
http://www.kvpy.org.in/), clearly indicating the stream SA/SX/SB on the
- APPLICATION FEE: An application fee of
Rs. 500/- may be remitted at any core banking branch of the STATE
BANK OF INDIA to the credit of “Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) A/c. No. 10270577392”
- The Processing fee is exempted for the following category of students:
- Students belonging to SC/ST community
- Students With Disability (Physically and Visually Challenged Students)
- The completed application form along
with the following documents, superscribing on the envelope the
stream applied for, should reach the KVPYoffice on or before 02/09/2013.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma in the case of SC/ST students.
- Medical certificate from the prescribed
authority in case of Persons With Disability (physically and
visually challenged students) certifying the percentage of
- Copy of the marks/grade statement of the previous qualifying examination(s).
- The original Pay-in-slip of Rs. 500/- if applicable.
Following are More Important Links For KVPY 2013
- KVPY 2013 Online Application Important Dates
- KVPY 2013 Admit Card Download, Print Online
- Apply Online Now For KVPY 2013