Notification for admission 2013:
NPTI Nagpur Programme:
This course consisting of 2 semesters (1 Year) formal training and on-job training at thermal plants.
This course is conducted at Regional Institutes of NPTI located at
- Badarpur (New Delhi)
- Nangal (Punjab)
- Neyveli ( Tamilnadu)
- Durgapur (WB)
- Guwahati (Assam)
- and Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Whereas the simulator training forming an integral part of the course shall be conducted at
- Nagpur Institutes
- CET-2013 Date: June 23th 2013
- Results of CET-2013 Date: July 13th 2013
- Counseling Date: July 29th 2013 – August 01st 2013
- Online registration Last Date: April 20th 2013
- Applicants appear in counseling with all relevant original documents.
- Caste certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Educational qualifications.
- Relaxation is give to reserved applicants as per Gov. Rule.
Sponsored candidate some essential documents are as:
- Sponsorship letter.
- Experience certificate.
- Organization’s appointment letter photocopy.
- 12 months salary slip photocopy.
- Showing credit of salary in the bank applicants may have to bring a statement for last one year which is duly attested by the bank manager at the time of counseling.
- Applicants who had graduation BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Power Engineering or its equivalent
- Final year Applicants may also apply.
- Applicants who are doing job in PSUs/Private Power Utilities and had one year experience + 60% marks minimum in B.E./B.Tech/equivalent degree (25% seats reserved).
Fee of Course:
- 2,00,000/- + 12.36% (service tax) for non-sponsored applicants
- 3,10,000/- + 12.36% (service tax) for sponsored applicants
- Allotted a seat during counseling applicants may have to pay 20,000/- + 12.36% (service tax) 1st installment.
- DD is only acceptable in favor of NPTI Nagpur.
Seats Info: The ratio of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering applicants is 40: 60.
- Non sponsored applicants maximum age limit is 27 years as on date July 01st 2013.
- Sponsored applicants no age limit.
Application Form Detail:
- Fill application online.
- 900/- rs to be paid in the form of DD payable at Nagpur in favor of NPTI Nagpur.
Procedure of Selection:
- Merit basis of CET-2013 (common entrance test).
Hardcopy OF registration form + DD send to the Principal Director, Nagpur-440022, National Power Training Institute (WR), before May 03rd 2013.
SA Road, Gopal Nagar,
Phone Number: 0712-2236545
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org