LIC of India (East Central Zone) Vacancies Apply Online September 2013
LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA. East Central Zonal Office Patna, Engagement of Financial Service Executives, 2013-2014
Approximately 66 Financial Services Executives are proposed to be engaged for 2013-2014 by various Divisional Offices of East Central Zone (Bihar, Jharkhand & Odisha) on Contract basis for 3 years (renewable depending on the performance) under the jurisdiction of Zonal Office Patna as per details below:
Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute.
Preference may be given to those applicants who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management. Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable. Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional advantage. (Candidates already having IRDA license are not eligible)
Selection Process Details :
Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if necessary, followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test. Written Test will be of Objective Type covering Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. The date and venue of the written test, if to be conducted, will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
3. The selected candidates may be allotted anywhere during the period of engagement based on business requirements.
4. The selected candidate will have to undergo Theoretical Training, pass an examination conducted by the IRDA and obtain a license to procure Life Insurance Business. After procuring the license, if the candidate is found suitable for selection in accordance with the scheme, may be engaged as a Financial Services Executive on Contract basis subject to conditions framed by the Corporation.
5. A Financial Services Executive will be paid a fixed amount every month (lsl Year Rs. 10000/-, 2nd Year 11300/- & 3r Year 12700/-) and incentives based on the yearly performance.
6. It is clarified that selection as a Financial Services Executive does not confer any right on the candidate to be appointed as a Permanent employee in the Corporation.
8 HOW TO APPLY For LIC Sep 2013 Recruitment
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.04.2013. shall submit their Application in the format given below which shall be either hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on foolscap size paper only. The Application should be properly signed. The following shall accompany the Application:
1. Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn in favour of LIC of India Payable at Divisional Head Quarter towards application fees.
2. Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST candidates.
3. Attested Photocopy of Qualification Certificate and Age Proof
4. Attested Photocopy of Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen.
The candidates are advised to keep ready with them the originals and a set of attested photocopies of each of the certificates listed at item numbers 2, 3 & 4 above for verification at the time of Interview if they qualify in the written test.
Application Fees For LIC Recruitment 2013
For all candidates (other than SC/ST category): Rs 100/-.the Application Fee shall be paid by Demand Draft only (valid for six months), favoring “Life Insurance Corporation of India” and payable at Divisional Head Quarter. Candidate’s name and date of birth should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft.