Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank Office Assistant, Scale 1, 2, 3 Recruitment 2013 – www.drgb.org
Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank (DRGB) Recruitment Process For various post are starting now. Candidates Common Written Examination (CWE) for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and have a valid score card are eligible for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply ONLINE from 04 June 2013 to 17 June 2013 For this DRGB Recruitment 2013. The Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank is Sponsored by Dena Bank, DRGB is a Scheduled Bank that was established on 12th March 1980. At present, the Bank is operational in Durg, Rajnandgaon, Kawardha, Balod and Bemetara Districts in the State of Chhattisgarh.
Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale Ed), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for KRBs conducted by D3PS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
Important Dates Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank (DRGB) Recruitment 2013
- Opening Date for Registration: 04 June 2013
- Last Date / Closing Date for Registration: 17 June 2013
|Date of Commencement of Application||:||04/06/2013|
|Date of Closure||:||17/06/2013|
|Start Date for Fee deposit||:||04/06/2013|
|Last Date for Fee deposit||:||17/06/2013|
|Last Date for Reprint||:||02/07/2013|
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NONREFUNDABLE):
Officer (Scale I, II & UD) For DRGB 2013 Recruitment
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others Office Assistant (Mnlfipnrp ose)
– Rs. 20- for SC ST PWDEXSMcandidates.
– Rs.100 – for all others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Durg Rajnandgaon Gram in Bank or Den a Bank by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
HOW TO APPLY Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank Recruitment Process 2013
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.drgb.co.in from 04-06-2013 to 17-06-2013. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2012) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.drgb.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”.
(i v) Th ere aft er, op en the Recruitment Notification.
• the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
• Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and eligible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
• Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the DurgRajnandgaon Gramin Bank or Dena Bank only.
• Go to the nearest Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank or Dena Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos as below:
Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank A/C No. 820111050024 Dena Bank AC No. 037413001100