Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE)
Notification for Admission 2013
PhD program session 2013
1. Applicants have degree of B.F.Sc/M.F.Sc or M.Sc/B.Sc form Central Institute of Fisheries Education.
2. Applicants of D.F.Sc may have graduation degree in biological science with 2 years experience in fisheries development work.
3. 7.5/10 (with OGPA), 3.75/5 (General/ OBC) and 7.00/10 (SC/ST OGPA applicants) and 3.50/5.
4. Holding M.Sc in Fisheries and fish (sponsored applicants) with 2 years experience in Fisheries development applicants are also eligible.
22 years as on date July 31st 2013
Application form Detail:
1. Apply online by visiting official website of Central Institute of Fisheries Education.
2. Fill application form with relevant detail.
3. Attach all relevant documents, DD, certificate etc.
4. Form fee is 350/-rs in form of DD.
5. Application should payable at SBI and sends it to in favor of ICAR Unit, CIFE, and Mumbai.
1. Issue of application date: April 25th 2013
2. Sale of Information Last Date(by post): May 24th 2013
3. Sale of Information Last Date(by cash): May 27th 2013
4. Submission last date: may 30th 2013