CDAC Admission Second Counselling Round Details ccat.cdacmumbai.in
The second counselling (choice filling) will be done online by the candidates during 13-16 August 2013 for the vacant seats available at C-DACs training centers The eligible candidates can give their order of preferences of the vacant courses and training centers by logging in at http://ccat.cdacmumbai.in using their form number and password. The details of the counselling process are given in section 11(f) of C-DAC’s PG Diploma August 2013 Admission Booklet.
In the new choice filling, candidates can give preferences only for those courses which they have opted in their original application form. Allocations will be done based on their rank and centre/course preferences for the vacant seats. Seat allocations based on the second counselling will be published on 17th August 2013. Candidates who are allocated seats through this round should make their full course fees payment by DD at the allocated centre on or before 23 August 2013. C-DAC’s PG Diploma classes will begin on 27 August 2013.
Who is eligible for the second counselling?
Candidates who have ranks obtained through the C-CATs conducted on 30/6/13 and 7/7/13 can only participate in the second counselling, provided they belong to one of the following:
1. Candidates who did not participate in the first choice filling (counselling) in July 2013.
2. Candidates who were not allocated seats based on the first choice filling (counselling).
3. Candidates who were allocated seats based on the first choice filling, but have not paid the first installment fees of Rs 10,000/-.
4. Candidates who were allocated seats based on the first choice filling and have paid the first installment fees, but subsequently withdrawn their admissions.
5. Candidates who have been allocated seats only in the third round of seat allocation but were not offered any seat up to the second round of allocation. Such candidates can only fill in their choices for the second counselling and will be considered for the seat allocation only if they do not take admission (do not pay the first installment of Rs 10,000/-) for the seat allocation done in the third round of the first counselling.
List of Centres with Confirmed Vacancy
The second counselling is done for the vacant seats available at the various training centres as on 13 August 2013. The list of centers currently having confirmed vacancy is given below. The eligible candidates can log in and give their order of preferences of these vacant centres/ courses during 13-16 August 2013.