Name of the Organization
Indian Army Dental Corps
Name of the Post
Short Service Commissioned Officer
Interview / Medical Examination
Nagpur Municipal Corporation Job Posts 2014 www.nmcnagpur.gov.in Recruitment
Nagpur Municipal Corporation lately invited applications from candidates for meeting the requirements of 57 Shikshan Sevak Positions. Consequently, all self motivated and entitled aspirants are requested to go through the recruitment essentials provided here and send their duly filled in applications on or before the closing date of 7th July, 2014. The official notification for the same is accessible for all aspirants on its authorized web page- nmcnagpur.gov.in . For more information on this job opportunity, please keep reading.
Name of Post Offered: Shikshan Sevak
Availability of Vacancies:
English : 21 vacancies
Mathematics : 18 vacancies
Science : 18 vacancies
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Candidates, looking forward for the offered post, need to be a B.Sc., B.A. or B.Ed Degree holder in the concerned discipline from any accredited Institute or university. Also, all applicants should have qualified the Matriculations in either Hindi or Urdu medium.
Restriction of Age:
All applicants must make sure that their age falls between the age group of 18 – 33 years. However, there shall be valid relaxation of age for applicants belonging to the reserved categories.
For Unreserved category – Rs 200/-
For Reserved category – Rs 100/-
This above mentioned application/ intimation fee is supposed to be deposited by means of a Demand Draft drawn in the name of “Nagpur Municipal Corporation, Nagpur”.
Fitting candidates will be shortlisted for this recruitment in accordance with the NMC norms, including the attainment of aspirants in the Test or Personal Interview.
Process of Applying:
Interested aspirants, who fulfill all the pre requisites of this job opening, need to send their applications in the prescribed format without any delay. The application format is available for download at its official web site- nmcnagpur.gov.in . Once applicants are in possession of this application form, they are supposed to fill it up properly in their own handwriting, paste their latest passport size photo in the space allotted and finally send it to the following address via speed or registered post along with all necessary enclosures so as to reach latest by 7th July, 2014:-
Dept. of Education (Secondary),
Nagpur Municipal Corporation Office,
Civil Line, Maha Nagarpalika Marg,
Nagpur – 440001.
- Stenographer Grade-c and Grade-D, Qualification : 12th pass, Age : 18-27 years as on 01/08/2014, Relaxation in age as per rules.,Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4600 for Grade-C and PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- for Grade-D
- Tentative vacancies for Stenographers Grade - C : 38 posts (UR- 27, SC-1,ST-06,OBC-4, PH-1)
- Tentative vacancies for Stenographers Grade - D : 496 posts (UR- 300, SC-62,ST-33,OBC-101, PH-13, Ex.-SM-19)
Closing Date: Last date for filling of the application is 27/06/2014 (5PM) (03/07/2014 for the candidates of far-flung areas)
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the Regional / Sub Office of the SSC depending upon the choice of the exam centre by the candidates.
Candidates can apply Online at SSC Website ssconline.nic.in up to 24/06/2014 for Part-I and up to 26/06/2014 for Part-II registration only.
For further details, please view Download Notice pdf and application format is available at Download Application Form OR Apply Online at http://ssconline.nic.in
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment 2014
Bharatiya Mahila Bank gladly published a recruitment advertisement for several Manager-General Banking operations, Senior Branch Manage and other Positions. The employment notification for the same is available from its official web page- bmb.co.in . Consequently, all qualified and self motivated INDIAN nationals are requested to go through the details provided below and apply online latest by 18th June, 2014.
-Manager-General Banking Operations – 120 Posts
-Senior Branch Manager – 60 Posts
Scale of Pay:
-Manager-General Banking Operations – Rs.19400-28100/-
-Senior Branch Manager – Rs.25700-31500/-
Interested candidates need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with relevant work experience in banking operations at the branch level in a Private or Public Sector Bank.
Applicants looking for the post of Manager-General Banking Operations must check that they do not exceed the predetermined upper age limit of 21- 28 years, whereas the same for the post of Senior Branch Manager will remain 25- 35 years. Nevertheless, applicable relaxation of upper age will be provided to ST, SC, OBC and PH applicants.
Criteria of Hiring:
Applicants will be chosen for this recruitment through written tests, interview or both, depending upon the post applied for. The attainment of candidates in these selection exams will be entirely responsible for their recruitment.
For Unreserved Applicants: Rs.600/-
For Reserved Applicants: Rs.100/-
These payments are to be made only by means of Credit/ Debit card through online mode.
Willing aspirants who find themselves eligible for the aforesaid posts must apply via online method as soon as possible. The links for online application is accessible at bmb.co.in . Enter all your genuine details in the online application form and submit it carefully after cross checking all details. Moreover, all applicants must make sure that they complete this entire online application process within the announced application period.
4th June, 2014: Opening date for online registration
18th June, 2014: Closing date for online registration
Become a Permanent Commissioned Officer in 10+2 (Technical) Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Course Commencing - December 2014
- Age : Between 17 to 19 and 1/2 years (candidates to be born between 02 July 1995 to 01 January 1998 both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications : Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent from University/ Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English either in class X or class XII.
- Physical Standards : Height and Weight : Minimum height Male - 157 cms, with correlated weight. Eye Sight - The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Starting Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400 plus MSP Rs.6000/-
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
HRD Department, Lokmangal, 1051, Shivajinagar, Pune - 411005
Bank of Maharashtra invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for the following 45 posts of Specialist Officers in the field of Information Technology in various grades :
- NETWORKING ADMINISTRATOR : 02 posts in JMGS-I scale
- WINDOWS ADMINISTRATORS : 02 posts in JMGS-I scale
- ORACLE DATA BASE ADMINISTRATOR : 02 posts in JMGS-I scale
- MSSQL DATABASE ADMINSTRATOR : 02 posts in JMGS-I scale
- SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER : 02 posts in JMGS-I scale
- IT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR :30 posts in JMGS-I scale
- INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICERS : 03 posts in MMGS-II scale
- PEOPLE SOFT IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST : 02 posts in MMGS-II scale
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD) to be paid in the CBS branches of Bank of Maharashtra by a Challan or by Online payment through NEFT only.
How to Apply : Apply online at Bank of Maharashtra website from 06/05/2014 to 22/05/2014 only.
Please visit bankofmaharashtra.in/recruitment.asp for payment Challan form, Details and to apply online.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Trombay, Mumbai - 400085
Online application are invited for the following Group-A Gazetted posts in BARC :
- Technical Officer/C (Electrical) : 03 posts
- Technical Officer/C (Electronics) : 03 posts
- Technical Officer/C (Mechanical) : 02 posts
- Technical Officer/C (Physics) : 10 posts
- Technical Officer/C (Chemistry) : 09 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Application Fee : Rs.250/- to be paid in SBI through a payment challan. SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates are exempted.
How to Apply : Apply Online ar BARC website from 05/05/2014 to 25/05/2014 only.
Complete details and online submission of application is available at barcrecruit.gov.in/
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Recruitment 2014
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited has issued notification recruitment for the position of Driver, Crane operator and Junior Staff Nurse Vacancies. Eligible contenders fitting in the below mentioned criteria for eligibility can apply for the asserted job. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, application fee and how to apply are as follows:
Entire Details of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Job Opportunity:-
Duty Service Location: Hyderabad, India
Job Profile to Work as:-
2. Crane operator
3. Junior Staff Nurse
Total Number of Posts Availability:-
1. Driver – 06 Positions
2. Crane operator – 04 Positions
3. Junior Staff Nurse – 04 Positions
Scale of Stipend for the Posts Concern:-
1. Driver – INR 7300-17940/-
2. Crane operator – INR 7750-19040/-
3. Junior Staff Nurse – INR 7300-17940/-
Academic Background for Individual Posts:-
1. Driver – Secondary School Certificate or equivalent degree, need to have valid driving licence of Heavy Motor Vehicle and Light Motor Vehicle with at least 04 yrs of driving experience.
2. Crane operator – Secondary School Certificate or Industrial Training Institute plus NAC or equals to the same with at least 05 yrs of related experience and should have knowledge of Mechanical Systems, liquid metal, Safety Procedures, Hoist Systems, Electrical, Structural Components, Air Systems and Hydraulic.
3. Junior Staff Nurse – Secondary School Certificate Degree with certificate in “ANM / General Nursing” and at least 2/4 yrs experience of working in line.
Citizenship: Candidates need to be an India by birth to be eligible to apply for the aforesaid posts.
Limitation of Age:
Applicants’ age should reside up to 35 years
Cost of Application:
Aspirants need to issue a Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of “Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, payable at Hyderabad,’ for Rs. 100/-.
Reserved Category Candidates need not to pay any amount as registration Fee.
Way to Register:
Qualified and suitable aspirants are advised to apply within 15 from the date of advertisement publication which should reach the below given address –
Addl. Genl. Manager (HR),
Significant Dates to Consider:
Final Date for Submitting Applications: May 11, 2014
NPTI PGDC CET 2014 Job Posts - www.npti.in
Following are the Recruitment 2014 details.
|Name Of Organization||National Power Training Institute NPTI|
|Eligibility||B.Tech / B.E. or its equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering. Those appearing in their final year examination can also apply. However, they must submit their final degree/provisional degree certificate at the time of counseling.|
|Number Of Vacancies||510 posts|
|Salary||Salary for these posts is about Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/- .|
|Last Date to Apply||Last date for the submission of duly filled in applications is 30.4.2014|
|Details Advertisement Link||Details Link|
|Selection Process||Duly filled applications with all supporting
documents should be sent to The Principal Director, National Power
Training Institute (WR), South Ambazari Road, Gopal Nagar, Nagpur-440
022 ,Maharashtra . by post.
Merit based on Common Entrance Test (CET) result followed by counseling at NPTI Nagpur. CET will be held on 29th June 2014 (Sunday) at 8 cities; Faridabad, Badarpur (New Delhi), Nagpur, Durgapur, Neyveli, Bangalore, Guwahati and Nangal.
TOTAL SEATS: 510 . Reservation of seats for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically challenged as per Govt. of India norms. 25% seats are reserved for candidates sponsored from Power Utilities. The seat allocation of the Institutes is shown below –
Total No. of seats may vary as per requirement. Vacant seats in sponsored category will be filled by non sponsored category and vice-versa if required.