UP BEd Entrance Exam Result 2013 – www.upbed.nic.in
up bed result 2013, up bed result 2013 date, up bed entrance exam result 2013, up bed exam result 2013, up bed entrance result 2013, UP B.Ed. Entrance Result Date is given below UP B.Ed. Entrance Examination Result 2013, UPJEE-BEd 2013 Result 2013.
Additional CMAT 2013 EXAM PATTERN & SCORING
• Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation — 25 Questions – 100 Marks
• Logical Reasoning – 25 Questions – 100 Marks
• Language Comprehension – 25 Questions – 100 Marks
• General Awareness – 25 Questions – 100 Marks
• Total duration of the Additional CMAT 2013 test will be 180 minutes.
• While 4 marks would be awarded for each correct answer, there shall be negative marking for wrong answers in Additional CMAT 2013.
• For each wrong answer I mark shall be deducted. There will not be any break during the test Additional CMAT 2013.
• The test-takers will be provided with a scratch paper for rough calculations at their computer terminal.
• They, however, will be required to hand back all the scratch paper to the Administrator on completion of the Additional CMAT 2013 test.
• Based on strength and weaknesses, student should identify scoring areas in each section and prepare time management strategy during the Additional CMAT 2013 test accordingly.
Additional CMAT 2013 Important Tips
B.Ed. admission 2013 maharashtra
B.Ed. Admission Process 2013-14
|For Open category fee||650|
|For Reserved Category (SC, ST, DT/VJ NT(A), NT1(B), NT2(C), NT3(D), OBC, SBC) fee||350|
MT CET 2013 Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Paper Pattern, Important Questions
MT CET 2013 Application Process is Over, Now All Students of MT CET Maharashtra are waiting For the final Examination. The MT-CET 2013 examination is scheduled on Thursday, 16th May 2013. The examination centers shall be at all district headquarters of Maharashtra state.
|EXAMINATION & BELL SCHEDULE|
|Part I :- Physics and Chemistry|
|a) Entry in examination hall :-||09.15 a.m. – Long Bell|
|b) Distribution of answer sheets||09.40 a.m.|
|c) Distribution of question booklets||09.50 a.m.|
|d) Examination commences||10.00 a.m. – Long Bell|
|e) Last entry permitted in examination hall (No candidate will be permitted after 10.00 a.m. under any circumstances)||10.00 a.m.|
|f) Part I concludes at||11.30 a.m. – Long Bell|
Candidates appearing for Biology (Part II) shall continue to sit for
Part II, those who are not appearing in Biology (Candidates at PCM
Subject only) should leave the examination campus.
|Part II :- Biology|
|a) Distribution of answer sheets||11.40 a.m.|
|b) Distribution of question booklets||11.50 a.m. – Long Bell|
|c) Examination commences||12.00 noon – Long Bell|
|d) Part II concludes at (All candidates should leave
the examination hall after submitting Question booklet & OMR
|01.30 p.m. – Long Bell|
|Part III :- Mathematics|
|a) Entry in examination Hall :-||02.15 p.m. – Long bell|
|b) Distribution of answer sheets||02.40 p.m.|
|c) Distribution of question booklets||02.50 p.m.|
|d) Examination commences||03.00 p.m. – Long Bell|
|e) Last entry permitted in examination hall (No candidate will be permitted after 3.00 p.m. under any circumstances)||03.00 p.m.|
|f) Part III concludes at -||04.30 p.m. – Long Bell|
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL), a premier central Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy involved in design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of Nuclear Power Reactors, invites application for the following posts for its unit "Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site" :
- Assistant Grade-I (Human Resources) : 20 posts
- Assistant Grade-I (Finance & Accounts) : 20 posts
- Assistant Grade-I (Contracts & Material Management) : 10 posts
- Stenographer Gr.I : 10 posts
- Nurse 'A' (Female) : 09 posts
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B) : 01 post
- Pharmacist/B : 01 post
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/B) : 01 post
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B) : 02 posts
- Scientific Assistant/B : 22 posts
- Scientific Assistant/C : 20 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma holder in Engineering) : 41 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2) : 63 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) : 52 posts
For more information and Application Form NPCIL website click here
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL), a premier central Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy involved in design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of Nuclear Power Reactors, invites application for the following posts :
- Scientific Assistant / B (Civil) : 05 posts (UR-4, OBC-1), Age : 18-25 years as on 01/05/2013. , Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200/-
For more information and Application Form Click Here
JEE MAIN 2013 is an entrance examination conducted on April 7th 2013.Students from all corners of the nation are appeared for the exam who are aiming to get a seat in IIT's.More than 10 Lakh students appeared for the exam.
IFBI Admission 2013 in PGDBO Application, Details.
IFBI Admission 2013 Details, PGDBO – POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING OPERATIONS
The objective of the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) program
is to build a pool of banking professionals in India, who can sustain
the growing momentum of ICICI bank and help it achieve new levels of
profitability and customer responsiveness.
To that end, expert
faculty have designed a comprehensive portfolio of training program and
developed relevant course content that hones the soft and hard skills.
Additionally, the program “re-skill” existing professionals through a
continual learning process, thus creating first-day-first hour industry-ready entry level professionals for ICICI Bank.A modern banking professional for a modern banking sector!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The PGDBO is a nine month program with six months of full time class work ,followed by three months of internship session. The program is unique in both its content as well as its methodology.
program comes with a powerful paid internship. It is for three months,
and follows the class-work session. Internship facility is extended to
all students on successful completion of class work session. Students
who undergo internship and “on the job” internship in ICICI Bank, upon
successful completion, qualify for employment in ICICI Bank. Over 14000
IFBI students have made this journey as of Oct 2012.
Educations loan is now available for IFBI's -PGDBO program. CLICK HERE for complete details.
- Financial Accounts & Maths
- Professional Skills-Grooming/Etiquette
- Effective Business Communication
- Regulatory Environment
- Customer Service Skills
- Retail Banking-Product & Processes
- Generic Product & Processes
- ICICI Bank Product & Processes
- Branch Simulator
- Financial Product & Services
- Selling Skills & Techniques
Common elements running through the Curriculum:
- Small Projects
Selected candidates, who are shortlisted for admission, are granted
admission with placement assurance (subject to fulfillment of specific
academic and non-academic criteria). Before commencing internship, ICICI
Bank will offer provisional appointment letter to the candidate.
Additional terms and conditions as specified by ICICI Bank, shall apply.
Students also get to undergo paid Internship which helps substantially
recover part-cost of the program even before the final diploma is
- “Born on or after September 1, 1988″
- >=50% in Class Xth ,XIIth and Graduation.
- No Gaps, Regular Graduation /no correspondence,No Siblings and all other terms & conditions as applicable.
Candidate are selected on basis of an aptitude test and personal interview.
PROGRAM SCHEDULE(Full Time Option)
During classwork session, the PGDBO program consists of 4-5 hours of
classroom contact and three hours of supervised self-study per day.
Supervised self-study takes place after the classwork.
addition to the formal classroom sessions, students may be required to
participate in collaborative projects and assignments, e-learning and
other reference work. To expedite the program, students may have to
study on some local holidays..
EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION
Both the classroom learning and the internship sessions of the
program are evaluated. During classroom training, performance is
evaluated via tests, quizzes, assignments and project-work, while during
internship; the candidates are evaluated based on the performance at
work and on their professional personality.
To qualify for the
award of the program title, candidates should score 65% aggregate and
fulfill all academic and performance guidelines.
HOW TO APPLY AND GET TO KNOW MORE?