STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination-2017
SSC will conduct Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 01.08.2017 to 20.08.2017 for filling various posts in Ministries/Departments/ Organisations.
SSC has introduced one new post this time which is Assistant Accounts Officer (Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG). It is a Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non Ministerial) post similar to AAO which was introduced last time.
Assistant Audit Officer – Group ‘B’ Gazetted 4800 (Not exceeding 30 years)
Assistant Accounts Officer – Group ‘B’ Gazetted 4800 (Not exceeding 30 years)
Assistant Section Officer – Group “B” 4600 (20-30)
Assistant Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations Group “B” 4200 (18-27 years)
Assistant/ Superintendent Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations Group “B” 4200 (Not exceeding 30 years)
Inspector of Income Tax CBDT Group “C” 4600 (Not exceeding 30 years)
Inspector – Central Excise CBEC Group ”B” 4600 (Not exceeding 30 years)
Inspector Preventive Officer – CBEC Group ”B” (Not exceeding 30 years)
Inspector – Examiner CBEC Group “B” 4600 (Not exceeding 30 years)
Assistant Enforcement Officer Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue Group “B” 4600 (Upto 30 years)
Sub Inspector – CBI Central Bureau of Investigation Group “B” 4600 (20-30 years)
Inspector Posts Department of Post Group “B” 4600 (18-30 years)
Divisional Accountant Offices under CAG Group “B” 4200 (Not exceeding 30 years)
Inspector Central Bureau of Narcotics Group “B” 4600 (18-27 years)
Sub Inspector – NIA National Investigation Agency (NIA) Group “B” 4200 (Upto 30 years)
Junior Statistical Officer – Group ‘B’ 4200 (Upto 32 years)
Auditor Offices under C&AG Group ‘C’ 2800 (18-27 years)
Auditor Offices under CGDA Group ‘C’ 2800 (18-27 years)
Auditor – Other Ministry/Departments Group ‘C’ 2800 (18-27 years)
Accountant/ Junior Accountant – Offices under C&AG Group ‘C’ 2800 (18-27 years)
Accountant/Junior Accountant – Other Ministry/Departments Group ‘C’ 2800 (18-27 years)
Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks – Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres Group ‘C’ 2400 (18-27 years)
Tax Assistant – CBDT – Group ‘C’ 2400 (18-27 years)
Tax Assistant – CBEC – Group ‘C’ 2400 (20-27 years)
Sub-Inspector – Central Bureau of Narcotics – Group “C” 2400 (18-27 years)
Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) from a recognized University or Institute on or before 1st August, 2017
Junior Statistical Officer:- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Final year students can also apply for jobs but possess Essential qualification on or before 1st August 2017.
A fee of Rs. 100 have to be paid by candidates through online mode. You can also pay fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee
How to Apply:-
Candidates can apply online using website http://www.ssconline.nic.in
Closing Date of online application is 16.06.2017
For further details and application format, please visit ssc.nic.in and application format.
Download CGL 2017 Notice
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Shahjahan Road, Dhopur House, New Delhi – 110069
Engineering Services Examination – 2015
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Engineering Services Examination, 2015 on 12th June, 2015 for recruitment to the approx. 475 posts (PH-20) of Indian Engineering Service. The Examination will be held at various centres across the country.
- Category I – Civil Engineering
- Category II – Mechanical Engineering
- Category III – Electrical Engineering
- Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Age : Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01/01/2015. The upper age is relax-able for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a degree in Engineering or equivalent. Provided that a candidate applying for the posts of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Engineer Group A in Wireless Planning & Coordination Wing/ Monitoring Organisation may possess M.Sc.Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject. Candidates who qualify on the results of the written part of the examination will be summoned for personality test.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Fee: Rs.200/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/Debit card.. SC/ ST/ Female / PH candidates are exempted from payment (OBC candidates required to pay full fee).
Candidates can obtain details of the examination and can get information about registration of their applications, venues of the examination and syllabus etc. at the website of the UPSC at Guideline to the Candidates –>Examination Notice –> Download Notification
Purvanchal Bank (PGB)
(Sponsored by State Bank of India – SBI)
Mohaddipur, Gorakhpur (UP)
Purvanchal Bank (erstwhile Purvanchal Gramin Bank) invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose), who have appeared at the Common Written Examination – III for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September – October 2014 and declared qualified :
- Officer Scale – I : 77 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.14500-25700, Age : 18-28 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 165 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300, Age : 18-28 years
How to Apply : Apply Online at Purvanchal Bank website between 17/03/2015 and 31/03/2015 only.
Please visit www.pgbgorakhpur.com for details, challan form and a link to apply Online from 16/03/2015 onwards.
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT)
(Established by RBI)
Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500057
IDRBT, a premier Institute of Banking Technology in the country, spearheads efforts in providing state-of-the-art technologies for the Banking and Financial Sector, Institute invites top talent with high passion for Research and Academics for the positions of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
- Associate Professor and Assistant Professor : 06 posts in various IT specialisation / disciplines, Qualification : Ph.D in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems / Information Security / Banking Technologies or Closely Related Areas with a first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in an appropriate branch with a consistently good academic record throughout. , Age : 50 years.
How to Apply : The filled-in application may be sent to “The Director, IDRBT, Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 57” by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a Rolling Advertisement, and though candidates may apply at any time; applications received shall be processed from time to time at certain cut-off dates. All applications received by 31/03/2015 will be processed in the first lot.
Please visit www.idrbt.ac.in/careers.html for detailed information and application form.