AICTE CMAT 2014 – 2015 Second Test www.aicte-cmat.in
• AICTE conducts National Level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) twice a year for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in management programmes approved by AICTE.
• This notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting Second Test of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission for academic year 2014-15.
• The candidates who have already appeared in CMAT (First Test) may also appear for Second Test and better of two scores will be used for admission for 2014-15.
Registration window opens on 1.11.2013
- Last Date for Online Registration 02.01.2014
- Print out of Hall ticket From 05.02.2014
- Computer based test dates 20.02.2014 to 24.02.2014
- Test Timings 9.30 am- 12.30 pm 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
- Declaration of result 14.03.2014
- Print out of Score Cards From 14.03.2014 to 13.04.2014
Fees Details :
CMAT 2014-15 (Second Test) for any test centre in India 1200/- Open, 600/- SC, ST, PD
• The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
• In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.