Additional CMAT 2013 Important Tips
ALL INDIA Council for Technical Education tAICTE) conducted Additional (May) Common Management Admission Test (CMATI2013. Online Entrance Test for AICTE approved MBA/PGDBM Programs will be held from May 19 to 22. The Test will be held in more than 50 cities across India. Some Tips for CMAT:
• Students should lake a print out of admit card from the CMAT website ‘http://www.aicte-cmat.in’ by logging into CMAT account. The admit card will contain the name of the candidate. CMAT Roll number, test date. time, reporting time at the venue, venue name, venue address and instructions lor the candidate.
• Admit Card is a mandatory requirement in order to take the test. Students should read the instructions of the Admit Card very carefully.
• Reach the Test Centre well before the Online Test. There are 2 Exam Sessions – 9.30am and 2.30pm.
• AICTE 24-hour Helpline Phone number: 022-40679404; Fax number: 022-25814283; E-mail id: email@example.com
• Students must carry the following identification documents on the test day: a) Self-attested copy of CMAT 2013-14 (Additional Test)
Admit Card wilh recent passport size photo pasted on it.
b) At least one original (not photocopied / scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification.
The name on photo identification must match the student’s name as entered in the CMAT application.
Acceptable forms of photo identification types arc limited to Driving license. Passport. PAN Card, Voter ID. Aadhar card.
Photocopies of the original are not acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test if photo identification is not presented. SC/ST candidates should carry valid caste certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
Physically Disabled candidates should carry valid Disability certificate in Original and an attested photocopy.
• Candidates will not be permitted to carry any personal items to the test centre, including but not limited to wrist-watch, cellphones, calculators, etc.